Tuesday 12 May 2015

Creative Bloggers Award

So I was nominated by the gorgeous Everspark to do the Creative Bloggers Award. Let's ignore the fact that I'm freaking out about that so thank you so so much "Everspark" and let's get on with the award shall we?


RULES:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you
2. You must list 5 facts about you
3. You should nominate 15-20 blogs to complete the award too (but it's fine if it's less)

FACT 1:
I'm a Swiftie and proud. I got my first CD of hers for Christmas when I was in year 4 or around that time, back when she was still a country gal (secretly I'm one too). My first concert was one of her Red tours and I always rock out (if you can call it that) to her when I work. I know a lot of people don't like her and that's okay - just know 1989 isn't made up of Shake It Off's!

FACT 2:
I do figure skating once a week for roughly 6 hours and I love it. After each practice, my feet kill and I can barely walk but it really is worth it - especially in the winter! The only thing is, I'm possibly the least flexible person ever which is kind of an issue especially when I have to do this!
 
FACT 3:
The only way I will eat garlic is if it's burnt so badly, it's scorched black. I just don't like the tanginess or the sharpness (great word usage there...) and when it's burnt it has this extra edge to it... I absolutely hate overcooked toast though, even if it's the slightest bit too brown I will pick at it for ages!

FACT 4:
I've never been outside Europe in my life so far and I'm so so SO excited at the prospect of maybe, just maybe, going to China this Christmas! When I'm older, I'm definitely going to travel more and take loads of photos!

FACT 5:
I have a lot of obsessions and sometimes I will just ramble on and on about them. The long list includes: cats (aren't they just adorable?!), polaroids & polaroid cameras, fairylights, Lush (duh), black & white photography, fashion, Tumblr (follow me here) and baking.

So that's it for my go! I tag any of you reading this and the following people to do it too:
1. La Palette Magique
2. Holly Dickinson
3. Ooh La Luce
4. Holly's Beauty Secrets
6. Ella Rose 

I actually really enjoyed this so I'm thinking of doing a Q & A / 20 facts about me post! If you've got any questions or want to know anything else, ask in the comments, Tweet me, ask on Instagram or on Tumblr! See you next week, byeeee!
Natalie xx

5 comments:

  1. I think it's so cool that you do figure skating, I would love to do that!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) it's pretty easy to pick up if you want, just visit your local ice rink and ask for lessons! xx

      Delete
  2. HI Your blog was Mentioed in mine please check it out and do the tag! xx
    http://hollysbeautysecrets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyouu so much for nominating me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it! you can go check it out x
    http://hollysbeautysecrets.blogspot.co.uk/
    alos how do you get he you may also like thing at the bottom of you your blog xx

    ReplyDelete