Sunday 19 July 2015

Inspiration | Wreck This Journal

I haven't actually done much of my Wreck This Journal since I launched this series, here, but I didn't want to just abandon it. In the summer holidays, I'll definitely have enough time to complete more but for now here are a few inspirations. :)



Accounts (Instagram):   
 
 
  

 

I have quite a few posts planned for the next two weeks so keep an eye out for those! In the meantime, follow me on Bloglovin', comment below what you thought about this post and I'll speak to you all soon! Bye!
Natalie xx
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Wreck This Journal; it's such a unique concept. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it's great for when you're stuck for what to do creative wise! Xx

      Delete
  2. Woah, this definitely inspired me to actually do something with my WTJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely need to do some together this summer chummy! Xx

      Delete