Thursday 4 June 2015

Summer Bucketlist

I was feeling quite inspired for the summer the other day and started writing down little plans for it in a notebook. I ended up with quite a fair few, so here they are for you! (hehe that rhymes) :)

Aah sunflowers are so pretty
1. Pennyboard
2. Take cute polaroids of everything
3. Start a Tumblr-y scrapbook
4. Make my own ice-cream
5. Finish / do a lot of my Wreck This Journal
Really want to do a galaxy cover!
6. Have picnics with friends
7. Go to the beach
8. Have a water balloon fight
9. Go to a BBQ
10. Watch loads of films
11. Read and write loads
12. Pick wildflowers
13. Plant something and actually keep it alive
14. Watch a sunrise and a sunset
15. Unplug for an entire day
16. Stargaze
17. Learn how to do the splits / a flip of some kind / do yoga a lot
18. Take a picture every day
19. Go to an outdoor concert / movie
20. Write to famous people / role models
 

That was it for this post, quite short I know but I hope you don't mind! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and I'll see you soon!
Natalie xx


3 comments:

  1. I love BBQs; I'm vegetarian but there's something about how the veggies taste when they're grilled. Mmm. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have just nominated you for this award and just posted our nominations and then I've seen you have literally just done it as well! Never mind! We love your blog though, and nominated you for it as well!
    fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee this!! Such awesome things to do! And I hope you get to do all of them,and more! and can't wait to see the things you achieve! xxx

    ReplyDelete