Sunday 22 February 2015

Lush Haul

I may or may not be just a bit obsessed with Lush right now. There's just something so relaxing about running the tap and then watching the explosion take place that I've constantly been having baths. Seeing as Lush had recently released their Valentine's Day products, I used it as an excuse to spend way more money than was needed and buy practically everything I could lay my hands on. (Jk, I didn't have that much money on me!)
I'm LOVING my storage tins, they're so vintage!
UNICORN HORN BUBBLE BAR  
Key Ingredients: lavender oil, ylang ylang oil
I'm pretty sure almost everyone on the internet has heard about this by now and that's because IT'S JUST TOO DAMN CUTE! This was the first thing I picked up and although it's not my favourite Lush smell, I'm sure the colours it'll give off in the bath will be amazing!


DRAGON EGG BATH BOMB
Key Ingredients: lemon oil, jasmine absolute, popping candy
When I smelt this, I just couldn't decide if I liked it - it's quite a strong citrus/lemon scent but I overheard one of the Lush employees describing it to another customer and I grabbed it. Although it's quite a slow fizzer (which annoys me to no end), the smell makes up for it. It was so so SO relaxing and reminded me of holidays to Spain and Italy.


BUTTERBALL BATH BOMB
 Key Ingredients: cocoa butter, ylang ylang oil
This is unlike other Lush bombs, in the sense that it doesn't explode in a load of different colours. It's quite similar to the bath melts as it has a very simple and subtle smell and seems so nourishing for your skin. This is smaller than the average bomb so was only about £2.


HONEY BEE BATH BOMB
 Key Ingredients: honey, sweet wild orange oil, rhassoul mud
I've been loving their products that smell like honey or toffee (Honey I Washed The Kids and It's Raining Men) so when I smelt this I knew I just had to get it. It's almost like a mixture of honey and caramel and smells UH-MAZING. 


IT'S RAINING MEN SHOWER GEL
  Key Ingredients: honey, sweet wild orange oil, tiger lily infusion
This basically smells like heaven in a bottle. At first I couldn't decided between this and the Valentine's day Prince Charming shower gel but amidst all the smells in the shop, this was the one I could liked best.


BUBBLE GUM & MINT JULIPS LIP SCRUB
  Key Ingredients: caster sugar, jojoba oil, flavouring
To be fair, I bough the Mint Julips one for my sister but boy am I planning on using that one too! Lush lip scrubs are amazing - they're basically a mixture of sugar and other stuff to exfoliate your lips but best of all they're EDIBLE. No need to say anymore.
My current favourite Lush shower gels - It's Raining Men and Hot Toddy
(DISCLAIMER: I am in no means showing off or bragging in any shape or form. I simply want to share with you the products I have enjoyed and maybe even guide you along your Lush-filled path. Also, I know this haul is slightly late as it's already been Valentine's day but I thought it wasn't too late to upload this!)

Have you got your hands on any of the new Lush goodies?
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment