Wednesday 8 July 2015

Wimbledon 2015

Summer has finally arrived here in the UK, which means that, for two or three weeks, Wimbledon takes over the news. I went for my first time ever last Wednesday, on the hottest day of the year of all days (it got up to 36°!!), and I just found it so fun! I took a few photos of the games, not many, and we weren't in Centre Court so no famous players I'm afraid, but I thought I'd show you some anyway.
The queue for the next day already!

I just like his position here haha




Especially proud of this one!






One of the many ball boys and girls

I tried so hard to get this shot!



Because the weather had been so nice, no games had been delayed and most ended earlier than we thought they would. It was a shame but we made it up by visiting a nearby Franco Manca for dinner. They make the best sourdough pizzas ever and if you ever see one, try it out! (There's one in Westfield's in Stratford for any locals there) I had the chorizo pizza, a salad and some amazing lemonade (told you I loved it!) but I was way too tired to take photos of it all, as gorgeous as it looked. (sorry!)

I'm not a massive tennis fan but this little adventure has interested me so much more! I hope you like these mini photography posts (like this one) as I love taking photos in my spare time and just want to share a few! Comment below what you think of them, or Wimbledon, or me and follow me over on Bloglovin' for more! See ya next time!
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment